We understand that energy costs affect your bottom line. Learn more about where your money is going when it comes to your power and natural gas use.
Our free Online Energy Efficiency Assessment looks at your business’ lighting, heating, insulation, appliances, refrigeration, HVAC system, square footage and more combined with where you operate to provide a breakdown of your consumption.
- The tool is free and easy to use.
- Receive customized information on efficiency upgrades that could save you money on your bill.
- Receive tips for no-cost actions that can save you money.
- Receive low cost tips on how to be more efficient.
- Receive recommendations on which of our incentive programs could benefit your business.
Who can take part
- All customers, this was developed for small and medium businesses with an average annual power bill of less than $45,000.
This assessment illustrates factors that contribute to power and natural gas costs. It provides general consumption information and ways to save on your utility bills.
*This is not a representation of exact savings you could see on your utility bills. The estimated calculations do not include taxes or surcharges.
Download our program information sheet.