Rinks are often the heart of the community. They are also expensive to operate! Our Municipal Ice Rink Program is designed to help your community save money by helping reduce power consumption at the rink and lowering operating costs.
- A free walk-through facility audit to identify energy saving opportunities
- Operating Efficient Ice Rink Guide
- Technical assistance to help with energy efficiency projects
- Prescriptive financial incentives for qualifying projects
- Custom incentives for large, comprehensive projects
Who Can Apply?
- Artificial ice rink facilities located in Saskatchewan
- Yearly power bill of at least $12,000
Review our information package for more information, or complete the application form to apply.