If you have 10 or more SaskPower accounts, you can consolidate these accounts onto one statement.
Sign Up Now
Contact us to sign up for consolidated billing.
How Consolidated Billing Works
- You receive one monthly statement that shows the costs associated with each individual account (GST and PST are shown as a separate line item).
- You have the option of receiving your consolidated statement and individual account bills in hard copy (paper) or via electronic delivery.
- Electronic delivery includes a PDF file of the entire statement as well as a .csv file compatible with Excel or Access
- There are two options for statement issue dates:
- Around the first working day of the month, with a payment due date of the 24
- Around the twelfth working day of the month, with a payment due date of the eighth
Oil Field Customers
We bill oil field customers differently, which affects your consolidated billing.
- You receive one monthly statement itemizing the costs associated with each individual account (GST and PST are shown as separate line items)
- Your statement is issued at the beginning of each month
- You have different due dates depending on your requested billing format.
- Paper Statement: payment is due by the 26 of each month
- Electronic Statement: payment due by the 20 of each month
How to Pay Consolidated and Oil Field Accounts
You can make payments through online banking or an electronic funds transfer using your consolidated statement account number.
If you are making payments through the mail, please use the consolidated statement remittance stub.
Mail payments to:
SaskPower Payment Support
2025 Victoria Avenue
Regina, SK S4P 0S1