To support the province’s booming economy and growth, SaskPower, SaskEnergy and SaskTel, along with local cable providers, have partnered to introduce the Saskatchewan Turnkey Program.
The program is a new approach to the design and construction of shallow underground utility services. This process empowers subdivision developers by giving them more control over their schedules and provides timely, cost-effective and coordinated service to residential customers that includes the installation of electric, gas, telephone and cable lines in a common trench.
To participate in the Saskatchewan Turnkey Program, developers are required to employ the necessary expertise to design and manage the construction of shallow underground utility facilities while adhering to the Saskatchewan Turnkey Program standards and guidelines.
Joint Turnkey Program Guidelines and Forms
- Developer’s Guide to Turnkey Subdivisions
- Governing Terms and Conditions for Turnkey Subdivision Program
- Turnkey Drafting Guidelines
- Turnkey Drafting AutoCAD Toolset
- Turnkey Initiation Notification Form
SaskPower Standards and Specifications
- SaskPower Turnkey Construction Specifications
- Underground Residential Distribution Standard Engineering Practices
- Residential Streetlight Standard Engineering Practices
- SaskPower Turnkey Construction Standards
- SaskPower Approved Material
- SaskPower Material Specifications
- Residential Voltage Drop Calculator
- Streetlight Voltage Drop Calculator