We focus on educational programs that support youth and Indigenous peoples. As well, programs that provide provincial representation.
We're unable to respond to sponsorship requests from Jul. 28 to Oct. 26, 2020.
The Election Act of 1996 restricts us from sponsorship activities 120 days before an election period. All applications submitted will remain on file and responded to after Oct. 26, 2020.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Our Funding Pillars
The following funding pillars are aligned with our strategic priorities:
- Building a strong workforce
Educational programs to help foster learning and to create career opportunities for youth.
- Creating a culture of power safety
Educational programs to help educate on safety around electricity.
- Creating a culture of conservation and efficiency
Educational programs focused on saving power and protecting our environment.
We compare every application we receive to our funding criteria. Think about the following when applying:
- My organization will use contributions to support educational programming
- My organization's educational program aligns with one of SaskPower's pillars
- My organization will use contributions for non-profit endeavours
- I can show how the donation will enhance my program
- I can show the number of people my program will impact
Organization's Values and Priorities
Organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Saskatchewan-based organization
- non-profit and/or registered Canadian charity
- has a tax-registered number or non-profit society number
- is not affiliated with political organizations and political parties
- is not an advocacy group
- provides services and activities regardless of race, religion, creed, sex, or sexual orientation
- provides services and activities without promoting religious or other contentious beliefs
- will not rely on SaskPower to be the sole funder of its operations
- is not seeking investment for a capital project
- won't use donations for travel, accommodation, meal expenses, field trips or tours
- has stable finances, proper management and enough resources to deliver the program
Does your request meet the application criteria above? Apply online today! The process takes between 10 to 30 minutes.
Once you've submitted your application, you'll receive a confirmation email. We'll review your request and let you know if we can provide support within 4 to 6 weeks.
We reserve the right to request a criminal record check on applicants.
Ready to Get Started?