Building business relationships with community leaders across our province is important to us.
We look for opportunities and focus on initiatives that align with our priority business areas, and with audiences we’d like to reach.
We compare every application we receive to our funding criteria. Think about the following when applying:
- My initiative falls within one of the following:
- Electrical safety
- Energy conservation
- Environmental protection
- Future supply generation
- Indigenous relations
- Business relations
- SaskPower Emergency Services Grant (by invitation only)
- I can show how my initiative will engage and enhance SaskPower’s relationship with our audience(s)
- I can show the number of people my initiative will impact with SaskPower’s corporate messaging
Organization's Values and Priorities
Organizations must meet the following criteria:
- is a Saskatchewan-based organization
- is a non-profit and/or registered Canadian charity
- has a tax-registered number or non-profit society number
- is not affiliated with political organizations and political parties
- is not an advocacy group
- provides services and activities regardless of race, religion, creed, sex, or sexual orientation
- provides services and activities without promoting religious or other contentious beliefs
- will not rely on SaskPower to be the sole funder of its operations
- is not seeking investment for a capital project
- won't use donations for travel, accommodation, meal expenses, field trips or tours
- has stable finances, proper management and enough resources to deliver the program
Does your request meet the application criteria above? Apply online today! The process takes between 10 to 30 minutes.
Once you've submitted your application, you'll receive a confirmation email. We'll review your request and let you know if we can provide support within 4 to 6 weeks.
We reserve the right to request a criminal record check on applicants.