Vice President, Supply Chain
Grant Ring became Vice-President, Supply Chain in June 2015.
Before this, he held the position of vice-president, Business Development. He served as president and Chief Executive Officer of NorthPoint Energy Solutions. And he was also acting vice-president and Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Ring spent 11 years at the company in accounting, finance and business planning. Before SaskPower, he held accounting positions in construction materials and electrical manufacturing.
- Master of Business Administration from Queen’s University
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Fellow of the Society of Management Accountants (2008)
- Certificate in Executive Coaching (2007)
- ICD.D designation from the Institute of Corporate Directors (2011)
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Chairman of the Power Corporation Superannuation Plan
- Member of the Buffalo Pound Water Board of Directors
- Past Chair of Financial Executives International Canada
- Past Vice-Chair of the Public Employees Pension Plan (PEPP)