Vice-President, Transmission and Industrial Services
Kory Hayko became Vice-President, Commercial and Industrial Operations in June 2015. He has served at SaskPower for over 25 years. This includes as vice-president, Fuel and Cross-Crown Collaboration; and acting vice-president, Customer Service.
He has also been President and CEO of NorthPoint Energy Solutions since July 2014.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Industrial Systems Engineering from the University of Regina
- Master of Applied Science in Energy Systems from the University of Regina
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) membership
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Vice-Chair, International CCS Knowledge Centre
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Canadian Cancer Society
- MS Society of Canada
- Canadian Diabetes Association