Vice-President, Asset Management, Planning and Sustainability
Tim Eckel has been with SaskPower for over 30 years. He became Vice-President, Asset Management, Planning and Sustainability in 2017. Before his current role, Mr. Eckel was vice-president, Transmission Services.
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Regina
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Saskatchewan
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology from Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Member, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan.
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Canadian Electricity Association Generation Council and Emerging Issues Committee
- Member of the Centre of Excellence Advanced Technological Innovation Senior Leaders Advisory Committee
- Member of the Saskatchewan Science Centre Board of Directors
- Active volunteer with Knights of Columbus in his community