Dustin Duncan first became the MLA for Weyburn-Big Muddy in a by-election in June 2006, at the age of 26. He won re-election in the 2007, 2011 and 2016 provincial elections.
In August 2017, Mr. Duncan became:
- Minister of Environment
- Minister responsible for SaskPower
He has also served as:
- Minister of Energy and Resources
- Minister of Health
- Minister responsible for SaskEnergy
- Minister responsible for SaskWater
- Minister responsible for the Global Transportation Hub
- Minister of Tourism, Parks, Culture and Sport
- Minister responsible for the Saskatchewan Water Security Agency
Mr. Duncan and his wife Amanda were born, raised and educated in the Weyburn area. They have 2 sons and a daughter. Dustin obtained an undergraduate degree in History from the University of Regina.