Energization stickers are required when connecting or reconnecting electrical services.
Once you have secured an electrical permit and service is ready to be energized, place the sticker on the following locations in order of preference:
- Meter socket (of located outside the building), including:
- Pad-mount metering (SaskPower supplied)
- Rural metering cabinet (SaskPower supplied)
- F-cabinet (SaskPower supplied)
- Splitter box
- Main disconnect (non-metered services)
The orange portion of the sticker, with the series number (AA), is applied to the meter; the white portion can be left in the sticker book and be used to record the permit number and any other important information. Ensure the sticker number and the line where the permit number is recorded matches.
Energization sticker books contain 25 stickers. To receive your stickers, or for information about the process, please email email@example.com.