You can add up to 25 locations with a few easy taps:
- Select the “Outages Updates” icon.
- Select “+ Add areas” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Locate Me” arrow in the top right hand corner or search for an address to pinpoint a location.
- Select the “+” in the white bubble to confirm the area you’re adding.
- Select “Add” in the menu to add the address and area.
You’ll get alert notifications for all outages in the areas you’ve selected. Your home or business may or may not be affected.
If you’ve selected an area in the app, you’ll get notifications for this area. This may or may not affect your house.
You still need to call us to report your power's out. Once we modernize the grid, it'll help us better pin point who's affected during an outage
This could be because:
1) Our operators are diagnosing the problem. It could take five to 10 minutes to get an alert. We’re just making sure that the information we send you is right.
2) Your alert notifications are turned off. Check your phone and SaskPower App settings to make sure both are on.
3) Make sure your cellular data’s turned on. This will help make sure you’re getting notifications.
4) If your house is near a border, it may be in a different area than your neighbours. Try selecting areas on the map that border your home. If you’re still having issues please Contact Us.
To see a badge from the SaskPower App on a Google Pixel, you'll need to make it a widget. To do this you must:
- Touch and hold on any empty space on the home screen.
- Tap on “Widgets” (at the bottom).
- Scroll down until you see the widget.
- Touch and hold the widget and drag it to your home screen.
- Life your finger. You will notice that the widget has been added.
Notifications stay for 24 hours after they are resolved. The badge remains until you access the app again.
There are two ways to submit your meter readings
1) Log into your online account through the SaskPower App. Use the online form to submit your meter reading; or
2) Use the online form. For this, you’ll need:
• Your 12-digit account number;
• Your meter number; and
• Your meter read.
You must create an account online first by going to saskpower.com/anywhere.
Once you’ve created an account, you can log in through the App.