Out of province
We're here to help
Call us at
Mon - Fri
8 am - 6 pm
Closed weekends and holidays
Send us a
Mon - Fri
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Account and general
Here are even more ways we can help:
- Outage Reports and Updates
- Outages Planned for Necessary Maintenance
- Report an Outage
- Report Streetlight Troubles
The following numbers are free and are answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Out of province:
Are you a member of the media looking for a contact?
Email: Media Inquiries
Competitive tendering is the preferred procurement method for purchasing goods and services for SaskPower. Visit our Suppliers section to learn about current opportunities.
To share a compliment or discuss a concern, you can:
- Call us at 1-888-757-6937. If you're not satisfied, ask to speak with a Customer Services Manager.
- Contact us online.
- Send us a letter:
SaskPower Corporate Relations and Communications
9th Floor, 2025 Victoria Ave
Regina, SK S4P 0S1
- Submit an anonymous complaint to report accounting, financial irregulates or breaches of Code of Conduct. This is a secure and confidential third-party website.
Ombudsman Saskatchewan is an independent office, headed by the provincial Ombudsman. The Legislative Assembly appoints the Ombudsman. As a result, the office is separate from the government of the day and free to come to its own conclusions. Visit Ombudsman Saskatchewan to learn more.