5 Ways Gift Cards Can Keep on Giving
December 28, 2017
- Save $389 over a 15 year lifespan when you buy five 60W equivalent LED bulbs.
- Save $25 if you buy a block heater timer for your car. It pays for itself the first winter you use it.
- Save $60 on your heating bill if you buy a blanket to cuddle under and turn your thermostat down a degree. That same blanket can save you even more if you use it to avoid turning on your electric fireplace or space heater.
- Save $50 if you buy yourself a power bar and use it to power down those electronics (including your computer) when not in use.
- Save $70 if spent on a clothes drying rack and air dried five loads per week instead of using your dryer.